Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hopefully you'll get the terms that you thought you would, but in reading the small print for th...
0 1196 3
USC08 - I  used the number that you have above.   AlishaR - I called twice.  The first time I ...
0 1927 3
I just got my chase card about a month ago and called on activation to get a CLI.  I called the ...
0 1759 7
Victoria's secret does not report AU as far as I know.  I added my husband to mine about 6 month...
0 1268 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
You guys are such an inspiration.  I too hope to one day have a nice long history with no lates ...
0 20188 0
WTG Thrasher!!!  Discover must be feeling pretty friendly right now cuz I can definitely see the...
0 1018 2
Thanks for you guys' replies. Does the online app normally give instant approvals?
0 4930 1
I was wondering if anyone had any pointers about applying for the Home Depot store card.  Should...
0 5055 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 760 0
My plans were to apply for Discover, BofA, and Home Depot (just closed on my first house last Fr...
0 572 2
Hey everyone!  Just wanted to post that I was just approved for a Discover More with a CL of $80...
0 609 7
700club_bound - I think that's a common occurrence with WAMU/Providian.  I had an old Providian ...
0 686 1
I agree with Timothy.  I don't think there are really "ceilings" for the Cap One cards because m...
0 1043 0
For a pre-approval, they definitely pull your reports when you apply for it.  You're actually go...
0 944 0
I doubt it Fretless.  The rep said I've had the same card type since 2002.  Even the reissued ca...
0 654 0
In talking to a very nice backdoor rep at Cap1, I found out that my card was a "young adult star...
0 680 6
Thanks for all you guy'sreplies   Techgirl - I opted out so I can't get any pre-approvals fr...
0 1400 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I've read a couple of posts about prime vs. sub-prime cards.  So now my question is how do I get...
0 1454 10
You should look at FHA also. I was in a similar situation (EX773, EQ759, TU743) with 100% financi...
0 1835 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}