Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 not found

tag
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

Re: 404 not found

@Juan123 wrote:

i believe its a newer beta version. 10.08 or something like that. Also im not accessing it from bookmarks its from my search history... i've tried clearing cache\cookies\history and of the sort with no help. but as i said it occurs on IE8 as well.

The only thing i can remember is that i received a warning a few weeks ago stating this site was a possible phishing site and after double checking the URL i had to add an exception to access the site. After adding the exception is when i started experiencing these issues.

Hi Juan123,

I asked around and adding the exception might be causing your issue.  You might try removing it and see if that helps.  Please keep me posted.

mod.moose
Message 11 of 15
Juan123
Established Contributor

i removed it and still happens occasionally... less often on IE for whatever reason.

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 12 of 15
Juan123
Established Contributor

after many hours of research i figured out the problem... how stupid can i be? it was the fact that my system time was wrong by 2 minutes causing websites to comeback as untrustworthy >_>

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 13 of 15
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Juan123 wrote:

after many hours of research i figured out the problem... how stupid can i be? it was the fact that my system time was wrong by 2 minutes causing websites to comeback as untrustworthy >_>

Juan1234,

I'm so glad you figured this out and thank you for letting me know!

mod.moose
Message 14 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@mod-moose wrote:

@Juan123 wrote:

Juan1234,

I'm so glad you figured this out and thank you for letting me know!

OK, I would never have thought of that one!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.