Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abbreviation Translations

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Abbreviation Translations

At the risk of being perceived as dumb, I'm wondering if anyone can provide a breakdown or translation of all the acronyms and abbreviations that the veteran users on this site routinely use.  After reading some of the posts several times, I have been able to decifer some of them based upon the context in which they're used but it's very time consuming.  

I have found this forum to be very helpful and enlightening.  I just think it would help others like me to know the meanings behind the shortcuts that you guys are using when submitting posts.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Abbreviation Translations

At the top of the page in Credit cards there is a link to helpful threads.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/m-p/88458

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Your Welcome! Welcome to the forum which I neglected to say the first time! There is one very important thing to remember here, the only dumb question is the one never asked. Feel free to personal message me anytime if you have a question you feel uncomfortable asking on the forum. Good Luck on your credit journey!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.