Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to Insert Images Gone?

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

Ability to Insert Images Gone?

Hello,  

Not sure if this is a system glitch or a change that was made, but wondering if we have lost the ability to insert an image into a message?  I am no longer seeing the small picture graphic to insert an image into a message.  

Thanks!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ability to Insert Images Gone?

@EW800 wrote:

Hello,  

Not sure if this is a system glitch or a change that was made, but wondering if we have lost the ability to insert an image into a message?  I am no longer seeing the small picture graphic to insert an image into a message.  

Thanks!  

Grand Haven LH-Winter.jpg

Must have been a temporary glitch, just inserted this lighthouse pic.

Message 2 of 15
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thanks, gdale!  

The insert image icon is still missing at my end.  Would you by chance have the ability at your end to look into this?  I wish I could insert an image to show you!  Smiley Happy  

If I remember correctly, it is normally between the "Insert/Edit Link" button and the "Align Left" button, however it is now flat out gone for me.  

Thank you!  

PS -- Beautiful lighthouse!   Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 15
EW800
Valued Contributor

Just checking to see if anyone else is having this same issue?  My Insert Image icon/button is still flat out gone.  Smiley Sad

Thanks!  

Message 4 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@EW800 wrote:

Thanks, gdale!  

The insert image icon is still missing at my end.  Would you by chance have the ability at your end to look into this?  I wish I could insert an image to show you!  Smiley Happy  

If I remember correctly, it is normally between the "Insert/Edit Link" button and the "Align Left" button, however it is now flat out gone for me.  

Thank you!  

PS -- Beautiful lighthouse!   Smiley Happy

Yes that is where it is, I cant help with it but it can be moved upstairs if its still AWOL as of today the 4th. Let us know.

Message 5 of 15
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thank you very much, gdale!   As of this morning, September 4, the icon is still MIA. 

Here is a thought or two and what I have done thus far, just in the event that anything helps. 

-- Just for the heck of it, I have tried multiple browsers - Chrome and IE.  The icon/button is missing going through both browsers, with all history cleared.   

-- As you know, off and on I have been around for many years.  I did go a couple of months (roughly July and August) of just reading messages, not posting.  I thought maybe the minimum number of messages counter for being able to insert images may have reset.  I have posted roughly a dozen messages the last couple of days, however the icon has not reappeared. 

I sincerely appreciate your assistance and kicking this upstairs, if needed.  I will drop a note here right-away if I see the icon find its way home. 

Thanks again! 

Message 6 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sent PM to the platform admin asking to look into this.
Message 7 of 15
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much! Appreciate all you do for us!
Message 8 of 15
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

I don't have it either. I also seem to recall there being a third tab that allowed you to put in HTML directly which is now also missing.

https://s15.postimg.org/jhml8b5vv/myficoimgprob.jpg

Message 9 of 15
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting, DG! I am glad that it may not be something that I was doing wrong. I even tried multiple computers yesterday, but still found the button MIA.

gdale, thanks again for your assistance with this!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.