cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About this board etc

Valued Contributor

About this board etc

I have noticed that About this board and other particularly valuable reference threads in green are about to take over the screen to the extent that I have to scroll down to see the regular threads, which is becoming annoying. The Understanding FICO® Scoring and Credit Cards boards each have seven green threads that permanently take up such screen space, and it's not often I need to go read them.

Can I suggest that the boards' green threads be moved to a separate web page and that each board's main web page lists only one thread in green, say About this board which can reference the other green threads of the given board. By reducing clutter, it becomes cleaner and less demanding for people who may feel overwhelmed to begin with. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: About this board etc

Message 2 of 3
Administrator Emeritus

Re: About this board etc

Good observation and suggestion, my-own-fico.  We'll be reviewing the stickied threads pretty soon and will no doubt be reducing the number.  Keep in mind, however, that many of those threads are for the benefit of newer members who may not be as familiar with that information as some of our seasoned veterans.  Smiley Happy

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Message 3 of 3