Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing myFico on BlackBerry

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Accessing myFico on BlackBerry

I can no longer access this site from my BlackBerry.    Anyone else having the same problem?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Accessing myFico on BlackBerry

@DI wrote:

I can no longer access this site from my BlackBerry.    Anyone else having the same problem?

Hi DI,  I don't have a BlackBerry but I have a co-worker who does and he was able to access the myFICO forums.  I'm not that familiar with BlackBerry's but if others are having issues, please reply to the thread.

Thanks,

mod.moose
Message 2 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Accessing myFico on BlackBerry

@mod-moose wrote:

@DI wrote:

Hi DI,  I don't have a BlackBerry but I have a co-worker who does and he was able to access the myFICO forums.  I'm not that familiar with BlackBerry's but if others are having issues, please reply to the thread.

Thanks,

Thanks!  Up until recently, I had no problems navigating through the site on my BlackBerry.    I still  can get  to the website, but it doesn't  display the contents of FICO's homepage.    It stays blue. 

Message 3 of 6
chocopink

SHORT-TERM FIX -Re: Accessing myFico on BlackBerry

Hi all. Hope this helps someone. I have the cam problem. My blackberry was fine fir accessing myfico up until now. As a work around, I googled myfico sign-in or log-in and then was able to get in. The homepage loading is the issue, the site is still accessible from the device. I'm typing this right now from my blackberry. Best of luck.
Starting Score: :-(
Current Score: :-(
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
chocopink

Re: SHORT-TERM FIX -Re: Accessing myFico on BlackBerry

Just to clarify, I got into the site via links that came up in google. The myfico homepage is NOT loading on the device, so I had to find another link in.
Starting Score: :-(
Current Score: :-(
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

Re: SHORT-TERM FIX -Re: Accessing myFico on BlackBerry

@chocopink wrote:
Just to clarify, I got into the site via links that came up in google. The myfico homepage is NOT loading on the device, so I had to find another link in.

Thank you chocopink, that gives me something to look into.

mod.moose
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.