cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account privileges?

Administrator

Re: Account privileges?

It is set up in the ranking formulas -- which take into account not only the number of posts, but also minutes online, number of logins, etc. 

Message 11 of 19
Established Member

Re: Account privileges?


KaLin wrote:

It is set up in the ranking formulas -- which take into account not only the number of posts, but also minutes online, number of logins, etc. 


gotcha, makes sense. thanks for the reply.

BK7 Discharge: Feb 2014 Starting Score: 579 Current FICO Score: 656

Goal Score: 660 short | 800+ long Goals Hit: 2 Active Cards: 6

Gardening Since: June 2014 Garden Goal: December 2014

Wish List: Chase Slate | Chase Disney | Discover IT | Barclays NFL Sig
CapOne QuicksilverOne : CL: $300CapOne Classic Platinum : CL: $300CapOne Sony : CL: $500J Crew : CL: $450Express NextVS Angel


Message 12 of 19
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Account privileges?


diphendrix wrote:

exactly how many posts do we have to be at in order to get html capabilities? or is it something just determined by mods?


I wish it was the mods,, after messing around with yours yesterday, if I could I'd have turned it on for you!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 13 of 19
Established Member

Re: Account privileges?

Do we get notified when we are upgraded? Or if our forum restrictions are lifted? Or is there another way I can tell by checking my account?

 

Just wondering so I know when I can put my forum siggy pics back.  Smiley Happy

FICO | TU 688 / EQ 680 / EX 710 | ---------- GOAL | 800 |

[ Gardening Til 2015 ] "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Message 14 of 19
Administrator

Re: Account privileges?


HawaiianSkwerl wrote:

Do we get notified when we are upgraded? Or if our forum restrictions are lifted? Or is there another way I can tell by checking my account?

 

Just wondering so I know when I can put my forum siggy pics back.  Smiley Happy


With your current rank and role, you should be able to use pictures/HTML  in your signature. 

 

As for being notified when your rank goes up, I believe there is a setting that can be turned on for you to get an email notification when your rank changes, but I would need Kelsey's permission to do that.  Outside of doing that, most people just notice when they rank up because the color of their username changes with the new rank.  Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 19
Established Member

Re: Account privileges?

I got bumped up a status an hour later, lol. I set right to work on the siggy and COMPLETELY forgot to acknowledge that back here. I apologize! But thank you very much. I will have to go into my account for that status alert for sure!
FICO | TU 688 / EQ 680 / EX 710 | ---------- GOAL | 800 |

[ Gardening Til 2015 ] "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Message 16 of 19
Moderator

Re: Account privileges?


KaLin wrote:

HawaiianSkwerl wrote:

Do we get notified when we are upgraded? Or if our forum restrictions are lifted? Or is there another way I can tell by checking my account?

 

Just wondering so I know when I can put my forum siggy pics back.  Smiley Happy


With your current rank and role, you should be able to use pictures/HTML  in your signature. 

 

As for being notified when your rank goes up, I believe there is a setting that can be turned on for you to get an email notification when your rank changes, but I would need Kelsey's permission to do that.  Outside of doing that, most people just notice when they rank up because the color of their username changes with the new rank.  Smiley Happy


Aren't we still configured to send PM's when that happens?  That's what used to occur at any rate.

Starting Score: EQ 5 561, TU 98 567, EX 2 599 (12/30/11)
Current Score: EQ 5 771, TU 4 758, EX 2 758, EQ 8 795, TU 8 762, EX 8 786 (7/28/17)
Goal Score:    EQ 5 750, TU 4 750, EX 2 750, EQ 8 800, TU 8 Blah, EX 8 800 (01/01/18)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 19
Administrator

Re: Account privileges?


Revelate wrote:

KaLin wrote:

HawaiianSkwerl wrote:

Do we get notified when we are upgraded? Or if our forum restrictions are lifted? Or is there another way I can tell by checking my account?

 

Just wondering so I know when I can put my forum siggy pics back.  Smiley Happy


With your current rank and role, you should be able to use pictures/HTML  in your signature. 

 

As for being notified when your rank goes up, I believe there is a setting that can be turned on for you to get an email notification when your rank changes, but I would need Kelsey's permission to do that.  Outside of doing that, most people just notice when they rank up because the color of their username changes with the new rank.  Smiley Happy


Aren't we still configured to send PM's when that happens?  That's what used to occur at any rate.


As of right now, the setting is turned off.  I'll check with Kelsey to see what her preference is on whether or not to turn on the notification. 

 

We've found that on other communities, members sometimes felt like it either wasn't needed, or they were getting "spammed".  So, I'll let her decide.  Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Account privileges?

This notification has now been turned on.  Members should now receive a PM notification when their rank increases on the community.  Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 19