Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

I just wanted to say that I've been reading these boards for the past 3-4 weeks now (and just decided to create an account to post with) but the information I've gained here has been invaluable. Just a big THANK YOU to everyone who contributes this extremely useful knowledge.

Mike

Message Edited by MikeM on 02-10-2008 04:06 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Awesome!

Welcome to the forum Mike! Yes, many if not most of us have learned from one another in sharing their experiences. I know I've benefited beyond my wildest hopes in getting a handle on my credit life....like you have.

And with YOUR participation, our collective knowledge will grow. Making this wonderful place even better. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I was clueless until I found the forums in late August.

Completely, utterly clueless.

We're glad you're here!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
I was clueless until I found the forums in late August.

Completely, utterly clueless.

We're glad you're here!

I was also clueless and many say I still am! Smiley Tongue

Glad to hear you folks are finding these forums useful.  We're truly fortunate to have such a great community of contributors!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.