Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Mail

tag
Dawn
Established Contributor

Bulk Mail

For months, I have received email notifications of responses to threads I have participated in (or subscribed to) without any problem.

Today, I stumbled upon an option in "My Profile / Subscriptions and Bookmarks" to set my email so that I receive the body of the reply instead of just a notice with the subject and author.

The first notificaiton hit my Outlook Express Inbox just fine.  The next one was flagged by my ISP as [Bulk] and was routed to my Bulk mail folder.

Is this a quirk with receiving the entire body of the response?  Or is it just coincidental that my ISP is just now finding these to be undesireable?

Edit:  Never mind ... I found out that others using my ISP's "spamguard" are having problems with the filters as well.  I shall have to try to "train" the silly thing! Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by Dawn on 02-16-2008 07:41 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Raine
Established Contributor

Re: Bulk Mail

Thanks for posting your follow-up, Dawn! I actually wasn't sure about the answer to this. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.