Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a site admin please look at this?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can a site admin please look at this?

I need to update my CC information for my subscription because the card on file is a card I recently closed.  I get the prompt when I login to change it because the last charge would not renew.  I click that link and then it takes me to a window that "shows" the text to where you would think you could click to update your CC information but NONE of those are links, ONLY text.

Can an admin or such please look at this?  I want to update this to keep my monitoring going.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can a site admin please look at this?

Capture.PNG

This is what I get but none of those are links.

Message 2 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

hrmmmm... Mine is a link.  the problem I have is I can't remove old cards from the list.

pay.jpg

Message 3 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

uhhhg, you may have to make the dreaded call.   i hate giving any cc info over phone.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

hrmmmm... Mine is a link.  the problem I have is I can't remove old cards from the list.

pay.jpg

Is that different than 1-800-319-4433 that I called and spoke with an CSR this morning?  She was kind but unable to help at all.  Said she ran into the same issue as I am,

For specifics up front:  This has been attempted from a Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Professional, both computers I tried IE and Firefox.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.