Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Reply To Forum Posts Through Email Notifications

tag
Baybreeze
Valued Member

Can't Reply To Forum Posts Through Email Notifications

I've noticed others mention this also, but not sure if I'm going about it the wrong way. When I start a post or reply to a post and I get an email notification that someone has replied, I click on the link to see the reply.....but cannot reply back through this link. I do find several links in the email and have tried each one to no avail. I find that I can only reply back to a post by seperately bringing up MYFICO, then logging in, then going to the forums, then trying to find that post. And the email notification does not specify which forum the post is in, so this can be time consuming.

Is there a trick to being able to reply back to a post directly from email notifications? Or do you not have that capability?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Dawn
Established Contributor

Re: Can't Reply To Forum Posts Through Email Notifications

I have the same problem ... can't log in after accessing the forum by way of an email link.
Message 2 of 3
Raine
Established Contributor

Re: Can't Reply To Forum Posts Through Email Notifications

This is a good thing to know. I'll make note of it.

The reason is most likely because it's not possible to log in directly from the forums. Hopefully we can find some way around this!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.