Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't post message on forum

tag
Celle31
New Contributor

Can't post message on forum

whenever i try to reply to a message or post a message on forums on my new desktop it won't post. I type my message them press post. It says post successful, but when i click on it, there is no post, just my signature, very weird.

I also cannot point at a word that i want to change and have the pointer move to that word. I have to use the up button and then the spacebar to go back and change something.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can't post message on forum

Hi Celle,

I'm glad you posted over here but since it's the weekend you might not hear from anyone until Monday but I promise you'll get help.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 7
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Celle31 wrote:

whenever i try to reply to a message or post a message on forums on my new desktop it won't post. I type my message them press post. It says post successful, but when i click on it, there is no post, just my signature, very weird.

I also cannot point at a word that i want to change and have the pointer move to that word. I have to use the up button and then the spacebar to go back and change something.

Are you using Internet Explorer 9 browser on your Desktop?  If so try this suggestion ->  Link  If not, please let me know which browser you are having issues with.

mod.moose
Message 3 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

mod-moose, there are several other members having problems with this, mjbfan79 and cam72 on another thread.

Since they can't post, I'm not sure how they would post that they're having problems... Smiley Tongue

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

mod-moose, there are several other members having problems with this, mjbfan79 and cam72 on another thread.

Since they can't post, I'm not sure how they would post that they're having problems... Smiley Tongue

I'm able to post thx to Firefox still can't post with internet Explorer 9

Message 5 of 7
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Thanks haulingthescoreup for putting a link to this thread over there.

mjbfan79 has commented he knew it was an Internet Explorer 9 issue.   Since it is an IE9 issue, then users can use a different browers to post  just until the issues are resolved.

I sent cam72 a PM with an email address so they can contact me.

mod.moose
Message 6 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

mod-moose, can I interest you in going to work for my employers?? It's wonderful to have someone as proactive as you when it comes to weird electronic glitches!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.