Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Contributor

Re: Credit card images in signatures have gone supersize since maintenence

K-in-Boston wrote:

Thanks to the mods for looking into this.  Just seems that Lithium is ignoring height and width tags in the HTML signatures.  At least mine weren't too far off from the right size, but I had to display them just a little smaller when I did my March spree.  The correct fix for this is that we all need to immediately cancel some sock drawered cards to make our signatures fit!

From the news reports I've been reading about the credit card default rates, the issuers may close them for us real soon, save us the trouble....Heck it seems chase is even closing some before they even get activated lately, along with all your other chase cards. Many of us quit poking that bear and started full on smacking him in the head with a club. and he's getting very angry.

TU fico08=817 6/24/17
EX fico08=806 6/24/17
EQ fico08=811 6/24/17
Garden since 4/5/2017

Established Contributor

Amex should pay me for advertising their credit card so big for them...each time I post! 

In the wallet:
Amex BCE ~ Discover ~ NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature ~ Chase Amazon Prime Visa Signature ~ PenFed Cash Rewards Visa ~ Fairwinds Credit Union Cash Rewards Visa ~ CapOne QS1

Last HP-3/24/17
Valued Contributor

CharlieFoxtrot wrote:

Amex should pay me for advertising their credit card so big for them...each time I post! 

It could also be seen as advising that their card be cut in half and cause them to sue!!!!

TU fico08=817 6/24/17
EX fico08=806 6/24/17
EQ fico08=811 6/24/17
Garden since 4/5/2017

Established Contributor

sarge12 wrote:

CharlieFoxtrot wrote:

It could also be seen as advising that their card be cut in half and cause them to sue!!!!

Well played sir!

In the wallet:
Amex BCE ~ Discover ~ NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature ~ Chase Amazon Prime Visa Signature ~ PenFed Cash Rewards Visa ~ Fairwinds Credit Union Cash Rewards Visa ~ CapOne QS1

Last HP-3/24/17
Established Contributor

Is there any update as to when/if this issue is going to be fixed?

TygerHawke wrote:

Nope and you can fix your signature now if you add a width setting as others apparently have done.

Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

Irish80 wrote:

TygerHawke wrote:

Nope and you can fix your signature now if you add a width setting as others apparently have done.

Thanks - not an ideal solution, but it works  Smiley Happy

TygerHawke wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

TygerHawke wrote:

Thanks - not an ideal solution, but it works  Smiley Happy

You're welcome.  Put up a thread in Smorgasbord directing people to a post that shows the html setting to fix the issue:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Info-regarding-the-extra-large-credit-card-images-in-si...

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.