cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cuold someone clean up the Frequently Requested Threads thread?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cuold someone clean up the Frequently Requested Threads thread?

I'm using Firefox 2.0 and when I click on that thread showing all the frequently requested threads, that page displays as a big mess.

I mean, one can decipher it, but it seems that the mods could clean it up and make it easier to view, no? It's just that it appears to be a good thread and should be a popular one but maybe people are not using it because it's not user friendly.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cuold someone clean up the Frequently Requested Threads thread?

Hey...i used firefox for a long time so I can understand the frustration when it comes to things not looking the same as they do on other browsers, but I can't figure out what is so messy about the frequently requested threads thread. It's simply an orderly list of links to common threads. I don't think there is anything else they can do to clean it up. What seems to be the problem you are having with it?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cuold someone clean up the Frequently Requested Threads thread?

I'm using Safari right now, but I just checked the FRT thread using FF V2.0.0.14 on my Mac and it seems perfectly fine.

Of course, I have about 7 updates for FF that I've just been too durn lazy to install, so YMMV due to updates. :/
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.