cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQUIFAX SCORE AND REPORT

tag
tonikay68

EQUIFAX SCORE AND REPORT

For the last six months on my Credit Reports under Equifax there is NO DATA no Accounts No Scores. In fact the accts on my Reports show NO DATA.. But I have Scores for experian and T.U. Because of this I was DENIED two credit card applications. I applied for one Denied  3 mon later I try again DENIED.So Unacceptable My Scores are over 750. My credit is excellent...

Toni K.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
tonikay68

Re: EQUIFAX SCORE AND REPORT

Here I'm again

I requested my Annual consumers report  and as usual NO EQUIFAX  score or DATA  My Esperian score 787 T.U 772 Equifax N/A EQUIFAX  Reason. my accts have not been "Updated"in the last 6 months NEGATIVE" I called personally my three accounts and they have been all updated  . There response ..They don't understand why "EQUIFAX" would show that... EQUIFAX also shows "Or the three accts have been disputed" Disputed?? Why would that have any bearing on a score or report?

This has brought me to EQUIFAX online   was not able to login with message saying "Call Customer Service" No product information  available for you. What is this?

ANYBODY!! 

Toni K.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like you may have a split file with Equifax.  Have you tried calling Equifax directly?  Also, when you say you pulled your annual credit report, is that from here or annualcreditreport.com?

Message 3 of 8
tonikay68

Hello

No I have not called Equifax and at this time I can't remember where I pulled my Annual Credit Report. I have been accessing several of my reports for comparison, and it becomes confusing. Because of this incorrect information from Equifax I was DENIED two Credit Cards. Reading on rules etc. If you are Denied a Loan Card etc. you may be a victim of Fraud Also it came to my attenton if scores are not listed with a few points of each other someone may be using your name. And I noticed  my Exper. and T.U. Score were always in excellent status but Equifax remained in Fair or Nothing. Which is unacceptable. My scores are High my Payment status is excellent, No missed or late payments. In the past never an issue with applying and receiving cards

What is a split file?

Thank You for your help

Toni K.
Message 4 of 8
tonikay68

What is meant by "Who Dares "Wins".. ? Trying to decipher this Trivia.

Toni K.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonikay68 wrote:

Hello

No I have not called Equifax and at this time I can't remember where I pulled my Annual Credit Report. I have been accessing several of my reports for comparison, and it becomes confusing. Because of this incorrect information from Equifax I was DENIED two Credit Cards. Reading on rules etc. If you are Denied a Loan Card etc. you may be a victim of Fraud Also it came to my attenton if scores are not listed with a few points of each other someone may be using your name. And I noticed  my Exper. and T.U. Score were always in excellent status but Equifax remained in Fair or Nothing. Which is unacceptable. My scores are High my Payment status is excellent, No missed or late payments. In the past never an issue with applying and receiving cards

What is a split file?

Thank You for your help

Where are you getting your info. from that when you are denied, someone has stolen your info?  Can you link source?  Because that isn't necessarily true.  A denial of an account is attributed to several factors and stolen identity is only one.  

What I mean by a split file is "chopped" meaning you have 2 files possibly with equifax?  You won't know all of this until you call.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonikay68 wrote:

What is meant by "Who Dares "Wins".. ? Trying to decipher this Trivia.

That is the motto of the Bristish SAS (SAS- Special Air Services).  The SAS is Britain's version of what is known in the United States as the "Navy Seals that undertake special operations, intelligence gathering etc".

Message 7 of 8
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

How many cards do you have that are supposed to show up on EQ? How old are these accounts?  I would call EQ and see what is going on. If you did not already sign up for the free service of Quizzle you can do this as they will also access your EQ report. So this should also not work if there is an issue with your  EQ report.  Did it ever work?  Could it be that you have too few accounts and none of the lenders report to EQ?  ... call EQ  and find out!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.