Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email subject prefix

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Email subject prefix

When I receive emails saying "You have 1 new post added to your myFICO® Forums Subscriptions List.", the subject field prefix, "myFICO® Forums Subscription: 1 New Post:", is so long that my email program's window listing the messages doesn't show the actual subject. I could widen the column, but then other columns become narrower, or the whole window becomes very wide. Is there a way to shorten the prefix?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Email subject prefix

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

When I receive emails saying "You have 1 new post added to your myFICO® Forums Subscriptions List.", the subject field prefix, "myFICO® Forums Subscription: 1 New Post:", is so long that my email program's window listing the messages doesn't show the actual subject. I could widen the column, but then other columns become narrower, or the whole window becomes very wide. Is there a way to shorten the prefix?

I'm sorry to say there there's nothing that can be done about the length of the subject line.  The only option you have is to have subject only or subject and body in your emails.

mod.moose
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.