cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every time I login I have to reset my password.

tag
variableResistor
Valued Member

Every time I login I have to reset my password.

Every time I login I have to reset my password. I am using keepass as my password manager and this is the only website where I have been having this troulble.

Browser Info:

Google Chrome19.0.1084.52 (Official Build 138391m
OSWindows
WebKit536.5 (@118056)
JavaScriptV8 3.9.24.28
Flash11,2,202,235
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.52 Safari/536.5
Command Line"C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --flag-switches-begin --enable-sync-tabs --flag-switches-end
Executable PathC:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Profile PathC:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Every time I login I have to reset my password.

Sorry you're having this trouble. Hopefully one of the IT gurus will see this and be able to help you.

Message 2 of 9
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Wierd....Does this happen only when you are using Chrome ?   Or does it happen with other browsers as well ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 9
variableResistor
Valued Member

It happens with other browsers as well. It also happens on a different computer.

Message 4 of 9
variableResistor
Valued Member

Happens on computer science lab computer as well. The only constant i see is that all three computers are conected to the same network.

Message 5 of 9
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@variableResistor wrote:

Happens on computer science lab computer as well. The only constant i see is that all three computers are conected to the same network.

Hi variableResistor,

Is it possible to try logging in on another network to see if that is the issue?  

mod.moose
Message 6 of 9
variableResistor
Valued Member

I figured it out my login id is a typo of my email adreess. Is there anyway that it could be corrected to match my email adress?

Message 7 of 9
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@variableResistor wrote:

I figured it out my login id is a typo of my email adreess. Is there anyway that it could be corrected to match my email adress?

I'll check tomorrow to see who to contact on this one. 

mod.moose
Message 8 of 9
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@mod-moose wrote:

@variableResistor wrote:

I'll check tomorrow to see who to contact on this one. 

variableResistor,

I checked into this for you and I'm sorry to say that because your login ID is unique to you, you are going to have to remember the incorrect spelling when logging in.

mod.moose
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.