Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Site!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent Site!

Sooooo, the question us Realtors, financial planners and Mortgage Brokers may have is, how can we get the word out on this ton of information you are offering?  I did not see the TOS here, so I could not filter through the usual 20 pages of fluff to find out what I can link to or post on my website!  (I won't do nothing until I hear from the webmasteer, but this stuff needs to be linked from all of our professional sites at the least!

David
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

myFICO Affiliate Program

NPugetSoundRE wrote:
Sooooo, the question us Realtors, financial planners and Mortgage Brokers may have is, how can we get the word out on this ton of information you are offering?  I did not see the TOS here, so I could not filter through the usual 20 pages of fluff to find out what I can link to or post on my website!  (I won't do nothing until I hear from the webmasteer, but this stuff needs to be linked from all of our professional sites at the least!

David

Hi David,

Glad you like the site!  Thanks for contributing.

The best way to link us to your site is through our myFICO Affiliate Program. 

-Barry
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.