Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Webinar

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Webinar

I just recieved an e-mail about the upcoming webinar, to explain some changes on the FICO reports.  That is a problem for me and I am sure fior many others. The problem arises with the time of day. Hopefully this webinar will be avaliable to download and view at our convience ( in the evening ). It has been a while since I have ordered my reports. With the alert to how the reports look, I feel I need to put it off untill I can fully understand the content.

Thanks,
Denart
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: FICO Webinar

AGsearch wrote:
I just recieved an e-mail about the upcoming webinar, to explain some changes on the FICO reports.  That is a problem for me and I am sure fior many others. The problem arises with the time of day. Hopefully this webinar will be avaliable to download and view at our convience ( in the evening ). It has been a while since I have ordered my reports. With the alert to how the reports look, I feel I need to put it off untill I can fully understand the content.

Thanks,
Denart

Hi AGsearch,

We'll be posting the webinar on the myFICO site later this month.  I'll let the forums folks know when that happens.

Barry
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.