Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO - Kickstart Visa - Secured banner?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

FNBO - Kickstart Visa - Secured banner?

Am I the only one getting the banner for the secured banner for the kick start visa from FNBO on this site or are others seeing this as well?  I think I am past the secured card thing with scores just north of 700. Wondering if all are receving this banner or targeted at certain profiles.. Kinda annoying, wonder if I can block it anyways as it sticks out like a soar thoumb?

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO - Kickstart Visa - Secured banner?

Nope.. I am getting it too-

Message 2 of 24
Bone35
Regular Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Am I the only one getting the banner for the secured banner for the kick start visa from FNBO on this site or are others seeing this as well?  I think I am past the secured card thing with scores just north of 700. Wondering if all are receving this banner or targeted at certain profiles.. Kinda annoying, wonder if I can block it anyways as it sticks out like a soar thoumb?

I just started seeing it today also...  Well past my secured days Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 24
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Dont think they do personalized ads, you probably see it if you logout.

Use something like Adblock if it annoys you!

Message 4 of 24
gibeon
Established Contributor

I don't even see a banner, just the 6 cards across the top of the forums website when not in mobile mode.
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 5 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks I was thinking I was the only "special" one..  Glad others that are way past the secured cards such as I think myself are are seeing it as well.  They must of paid some premo money to have that annoying banner across the site.  Time to figure out how to block it nowSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Dont think they do personalized ads, you probably see it if you logout.

Use something like Adblock if it annoys you!

This is the plan.

I was wondering if they were rolling out personalized stuff since they have the info, but apparently not by other posters that got this as well.

Message 7 of 24
willwar14
Valued Contributor

If you use chrome, you can install Adblock plus and just do this, Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 4.00.49 PM.png

and now:

Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 4.02.00 PM.png

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 8 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@willwar14 wrote:

If you use chrome, you can install Adblock plus and just do this, Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 4.00.49 PM.png

and now:

Yep.

It's there alright.

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@willwar14 wrote:

and now:

@willwar14,

Are able to see this site after using an adblocker? It looks like some tech blogs are reporting some companies prevent you from viewing their site if you use an adblocker.. Just want to make sure MyFico isn't one..

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.