Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook

tag
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Facebook

I need to know, please, how to get this off my Facebook because it is embarrassing how many things come up on my wall from this website.  My "friends" must thing I'm crazy!

Well, they already do, but you know what I mean.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Facebook

Maybe it's a settings issue? I don't see that on my wall, unless my friends can see stuff that I cannot on my own wall.

Message 2 of 6
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Booner72 wrote:

I need to know, please, how to get this off my Facebook because it is embarrassing how many things come up on my wall from this website.  My "friends" must thing I'm crazy!

Well, they already do, but you know what I mean.

Bonner72,

Are you saying that the posts you make here are showing up on Facebook, if so I'm stumped on that one but I'll look into it for you if that's the case.

If the myFICO Facebook posts are showing up on your Facebook feed then you probably have "Liked" myFICO on Facebook.  To remove that feed you will need to unlike myFICO on Facebook.  I'm pretty sure you are the only one seeing the myFICO Facebook feed and not your friends unless they have also "Liked" myFICO.  I also did some testing on this and it doesn't look like anything that I posted or comments I liked on myFICO Facebook showed up that other people could see.

mod.moose
Message 3 of 6
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Oh no, it's not my posts showing up - it's articles and credit tips and things like that that show up very regularly......I'll "unlike" it and try that....thanks.
STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 4 of 6
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Booner72 wrote:
Oh no, it's not my posts showing up - it's articles and credit tips and things like that that show up very regularly......I'll "unlike" it and try that....thanks.

I don't want to run you off the myFICO Facebook so before you "Unlike" myFICO I was informed you can set your Facebook settings so only you see the your Favorites on Facebook.  

Go to your profile page on Facebook, click on the "Likes" and then click edit.  To the right of each sectioned you "Liked" is a little drop down and you can set who see's your "Likes".

mod.moose
Message 5 of 6
Cranski
Valued Member

@mod-moose wrote:

@Booner72 wrote:

I don't want to run you off the myFICO Facebook so before you "Unlike" myFICO I was informed you can set your Facebook settings so only you see the your Favorites on Facebook.  

Go to your profile page on Facebook, click on the "Likes" and then click edit.  To the right of each sectioned you "Liked" is a little drop down and you can set who see's your "Likes".

lol nice. Also for future reference or fyi, every post has the option on top right to limit post exposure to every, important only, or none. As well as the options in Account settings to the same affect under applications. Which further edits email notifications.

CS 701, CK 682, Credit.com 719/ TU FICO 666 (DIS 8/12) EU FICO 658 (8/12)
After spree CS 738, CK 684, TU FICO 666 (Dis 8/5)

WF Secured 600Cl (7/11), Discover More 1.5k (8/12), Walmart 150CL(8/12), Cap1 Platinum w/Credit steps($300) (8/12)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.