Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Fitness Siggy

tag
sunshine7157
Regular Contributor

Re: Fico Fitness Siggy

Can someone get my fitness signature up as well?

Message 11 of 40
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

How do i get a Fitness Siggy on my signature.   I searched and cant figure it out

Message 12 of 40
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

nevermind i got it

Message 13 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

help, I need a fico fitness siggy.
Message 14 of 40
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
help, I need a fico fitness siggy.

I think you are squared away.

Message 15 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!!!
Message 16 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, first hello everyone! I need help with updating my fico siggy. EQU score is 642, Exp score is 637, and TU score 570. What do I do to change the numbers?
Message 17 of 40
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok, first hello everyone! I need help with updating my fico siggy. EQU score is 642, Exp score is 637, and TU score 570. What do I do to change the numbers?

Click your profile name in the upper left corner. Click into your settings. Within the tab "personal profile", there's a tab for "personal information". If you click wthin that you'll see a box for your siggy. Unfortunately it is complicated with the HTML and all (IMO being a non-computer geek), but you can customize that and expirement with each change to get your siggy to appear the way you want it to. Be sure to save the info after each change.

If you need help, post back.

Message 18 of 40
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi ymuffin,

You go "My Settings", then under "Personal Profile" click on "Personal Information".  You should see the HTML code for your signature in the signature box.  Carefully remove the old numbers and insert the new numbers.  

OR, just say the word and I will change it for you.  Smiley Happy

ETA:  I see llecs beat me to the reply!  Smiley Wink 

mod.moose
Message 19 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried, but I don't know if I did it right... if not please help. Thanking you in advance.

Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.