Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico email account locked error

tag
justinj229
New Visitor

Fico email account locked error

So, my account was locked because I haven't used it since around March and have no clue what the password is.  So, I called and e-mailed did everything about 5 times, well I get the email that says "Your account has been unlocked' now you must wait for "another email that contains a link, then you will be able to change your password".  Well the problem is that 2nd email hasn't come and this has been going for 4 days now, the people at customer service have no idea and just say call back lol, I'm an IT major and I know if I gave them a gmail a hotmail and a yahoo and none are coming through that the issue is 100% on myFico's servers end and not my email client.  Does anyone have any idea what to do?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Fico email account locked error

I'll alert the admins to this. Thanks for posting!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
justinj229
New Visitor

Thanks, I mean I can't get my score it's been a week and I'm getting no where, I have let them try a gmail and a hotmail and to no avail both times...

Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

There might be a bit of delay, because unfortunately it's the weekend, but I understand they're looking into it.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@justinj229 wrote:

Thanks, I mean I can't get my score it's been a week and I'm getting no where, I have let them try a gmail and a hotmail and to no avail both times...

Hi justinj229....please check your private messages.  Smiley Wink

-Barry

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.