Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Re: Forums Slow to Load?

mod-moose wrote:

laz98 wrote:

Oh no, you went to Chrome!  Aaaaaaaahh!!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

I don't really like Chrome that much...it doesn't work with any of my plugins.  I found it pretty hard to use.  I uninstalled it after a week or so.  I kind of wish I had never installed it, because now I get a script error all the time that says it's related to Chrome, & it makes me shut down my Firefox.

Yes.....I went to the dark side!  :smileyvery-happy:  I really don't know that much about browsers, but I wonder if any of your issues are related to the uninstalled Chrome?  

I really wonder....I wish I knew some tech-savvy people to ask.  Around here, *I* am the tech-savvy person.  Mostly that script causes me headaches when I'm using Facebook, but I don't know how to get rid of it, & Google wasn't much help.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 766. MyFICO TU: ---. DCU EQ: 741. PSECU EX: 756.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+