JJ
JJ

Good Idea

I think creating a forum where people can get together and share there information with one another about credit and scoring is a good idea. It helps educate those who aren't for sure and those who know already, understand more. I
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Amen!

I have learned more in just one visit to this site than I was able to gather from all the hocus-pocus "Advantage" dribble that is offered elsewhere.  Thanks for this forum!!!!
Contributor
antredd67

I agree

This is a great forum for anyone who wants to improve his or her credit rating and score. After we all get over 720, I am sure we can go into business helping others...he he he eh eh..just a thought, and we wont need to scam them with some credit repair bs.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}