Established Member
yo-upacreek

Help...what am I doing wrong

I'm a new member. I typed a lengthy question at 6AM this morning hit "Preview" and it disapeared. I re-entered it at 8:15 PM tonight just hit "Post" it just disapeared. Neither item increased my "Post" counts. What am I doing wrong?

Established Member
yo-upacreek

Re: Help...what am I doing wrong

I must have hit cancel by mistake...will try again.

Established Member
yo-upacreek

Re: Help,..Authentication Failed.

I have tried to post twice and it comes up as "Authentication Failed" and immediately goes to a yahoo site, can anyone advise?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

yo-upacreek wrote:

I have tried to post twice and it comes up as "Authentication Failed" and immediately goes to a yahoo site, can anyone advise?

I see you posted 5 times. Are you saying you posted more?

I'm not a techie and I defer to others, but sometimes I get the same "Authentication Ticket Mismatch" comment or something like that after typing for a long time then posting. After a period of time of non-use the forums will automatically log you out. 

I can't speak to Yahoo though. Were you hitting a back button maybe? Deferring to others...

Established Member
yo-upacreek

I had long postings and type with 2 fingers also looking up my info while I type takes a looong time.lol   I'll try short posts with only one problem at a time. Thanks for the help.

Shogun

We don't deduct for typing ability.  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 504

Current Score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Going for Wade64's RUDY Spade!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+