Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get to page number 237?

tag
Tristate
Contributor

How to get to page number 237?

It is probably was discussed before , but please ,help me. I'm reading loooong NACA thread which is more then 300 pages .

So if read 25 pages today,next day I keep skipping to page 26 manually . Maybe I'm stupid but how can I go straight to page 87 let's say. 

Thank you in advance!!!

AMEX BCE 10K; BARCLAYS REWARDS 10K; CITI ANYWHERE 8K; DISCOVER 7,5K;CAP ONE VENTURE 9K;MERRICK BANK 2,3K; MACY'S 1,2K; WALMART-SYNCRONY 450$.
BK7 DISCHARGED IN 2011. FICO 8 NOW IN LOW 700S.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to get to page number 237?

I know it's annoying. I think the easiest way is to look at the URL while in the NACA thread. The last 3 digits of the URL is the page number. You can change that to 237 and it'll automatically take you to that page.

Another way is to change your Settings. Go into settings and click "Preferences" and then click "Linear Layout". You can then change the number of posts within a thread per page from 10 to 50 and essentially cut your clicking time five-fold. ....ETA...which obviously makes your page 237 a new page of 47 or something like that (at 50).

Message 2 of 3
Tristate
Contributor

Re: How to get to page number 237?

I'm going to change to 50 per page. In the future, can you guys add an option where we can go to certain page from very beginning.?

Thank you for quick response!

AMEX BCE 10K; BARCLAYS REWARDS 10K; CITI ANYWHERE 8K; DISCOVER 7,5K;CAP ONE VENTURE 9K;MERRICK BANK 2,3K; MACY'S 1,2K; WALMART-SYNCRONY 450$.
BK7 DISCHARGED IN 2011. FICO 8 NOW IN LOW 700S.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.