Reply
New Contributor
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎04-07-2007
0

How to respond to a post?

I have looked and cannot find an answer to this question.  I would like to know how to cut and paste the post I am responding to, in my reply.  I have tried many different ways and none seem to work.  Can you direct me to directions?  Thanks.

Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 32,869
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
0

Re: How to respond to a post?

[ Edited ]

skoop wrote:

I have looked and cannot find an answer to this question.  I would like to know how to cut and paste the post I am responding to, in my reply.  I have tried many different ways and none seem to work.  Can you direct me to directions?  Thanks.


 

When you click "Reply", as I did with yours, a screen comes up for the reply. Just below the subject line, and to the right of center you'll see "Spell Check". Right next to that is "Quote", and to the right of that is Macros.

 

ETA...and I should add that for the post you'd like to quote, you have to click "Reply" in that post, as opposed to someone else's reply or the OP's post (assuming that's not the one you want to quote).

New Contributor
Posts: 61
Registered: ‎04-07-2007
0

Re: How to respond to a post?


llecs wrote:

skoop wrote:

I have looked and cannot find an answer to this question.  I would like to know how to cut and paste the post I am responding to, in my reply.  I have tried many different ways and none seem to work.  Can you direct me to directions?  Thanks.


 

When you click "Reply", as I did with yours, a screen comes up for the reply. Just below the subject line, and to the right of center you'll see "Spell Check". Right next to that is "Quote", and to the right of that is Macros.

 

ETA...and I should add that for the post you'd like to quote, you have to click "Reply" in that post, as opposed to someone else's reply or the OP's post (assuming that's not the one you want to quote).


Thank you.  I am testing to see if I have done this correctly.  Appreciate it.

Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 32,869
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
0

Re: How to respond to a post?


skoop wrote:

llecs wrote:

skoop wrote:

I have looked and cannot find an answer to this question.  I would like to know how to cut and paste the post I am responding to, in my reply.  I have tried many different ways and none seem to work.  Can you direct me to directions?  Thanks.


 

When you click "Reply", as I did with yours, a screen comes up for the reply. Just below the subject line, and to the right of center you'll see "Spell Check". Right next to that is "Quote", and to the right of that is Macros.

 

ETA...and I should add that for the post you'd like to quote, you have to click "Reply" in that post, as opposed to someone else's reply or the OP's post (assuming that's not the one you want to quote).


Thank you.  I am testing to see if I have done this correctly.  Appreciate it.



Looks great!

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.