cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel my ScoreWatch subscription but it does not appear in my subscriptions.

tag
fredburl
New Visitor

I want to cancel my ScoreWatch subscription but it does not appear in my subscriptions.

The Score Watch product does not work for me and all of my credit reports have no recent history. I thought that the payment did not go through because I recieved an email saying, "Unfortunately, we were unable to confirm your identity during your last purchase attempt. Your security is important to us, and therefore you will need to confirm your identity prior to purchasing any future myFICO® product."

Although, I recieved an email saying that I was subscribed the next day with an order number. I want to cancel but when I go to my subcriptions panel it says, "When you have active subscription products, this is where you'll manage your subscriptions."

Does this mean that I am not subscribed and have no need to worry or is this an error that will eventually snowball into a customer serivce catastropy? What are my options?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I want to cancel my ScoreWatch subscription but it does not appear in my subscriptions.

Contacting Customer Service to make sure your order was not processed. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.