Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 505
Registered: ‎12-25-2016
0 Kudos

IMAGES

I cannot get images to upload...HELP

....
Started rebuilding 1/14 Scores were mid 400's Today scores are knocking on 700's across the board Total CL 100K THICK FILE
Moderator
Posts: 14,332
Registered: ‎10-07-2014
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES


meatman1 wrote:

I cannot get images to upload...HELP


I looked at your profile and recently, as in 8-1-17, you uploaded images of a NFCU and ML card so not sure what problem you are actually having.

Established Contributor
Posts: 505
Registered: ‎12-25-2016
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES

[ Edited ]

Irish80 wrote:

meatman1 wrote:

I cannot get images to upload...HELP


I looked at your profile and recently, as in 8-1-17, you uploaded images of a NFCU and ML card so not sure what problem you are actually having.


Getting the URL's added correctly

....
Started rebuilding 1/14 Scores were mid 400's Today scores are knocking on 700's across the board Total CL 100K THICK FILE
Moderator
Posts: 14,332
Registered: ‎10-07-2014
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES


meatman1 wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

meatman1 wrote:

I cannot get images to upload...HELP


I looked at your profile and recently, as in 8-1-17, you uploaded images of a NFCU and ML card so not sure what problem you are actually having.


Getting the URL's added correctly


Are you talking about in your signature?

Established Contributor
Posts: 505
Registered: ‎12-25-2016
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES


Irish80 wrote:

meatman1 wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

meatman1 wrote:

I cannot get images to upload...HELP


I looked at your profile and recently, as in 8-1-17, you uploaded images of a NFCU and ML card so not sure what problem you are actually having.


Getting the URL's added correctly


Are you talking about in your signature?


Yes...

....
Started rebuilding 1/14 Scores were mid 400's Today scores are knocking on 700's across the board Total CL 100K THICK FILE
Established Contributor
Posts: 505
Registered: ‎12-25-2016
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES


meatman1 wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

meatman1 wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

meatman1 wrote:

I cannot get images to upload...HELP


I looked at your profile and recently, as in 8-1-17, you uploaded images of a NFCU and ML card so not sure what problem you are actually having.


Getting the URL's added correctly


Are you talking about in your signature?


Yes...


 

Correct. Did you read the first page of the how to add images to your signature thread? You need to write the signature as a code, not just paste the url. Copy and paste this:

 

<img height="34" width="54" src="" title="">

 

Then between the first the quotation marks right after the src you need to paste the url. When you are done it should look something like this.

 

<img height="34" width="54" src="https://creditcards.chase.com/R-Marketplace/1110008/images/cardart/freedom_unlimited_card.png" title="">..here is some advice I got..but couldn't get it to work

 

....
Started rebuilding 1/14 Scores were mid 400's Today scores are knocking on 700's across the board Total CL 100K THICK FILE
Moderator
Posts: 14,332
Registered: ‎10-07-2014
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES

You need to save any images like the Chase credit card in your link and host them somewhere like imgur.com.  You can't put in the image to a website and have it work in your signature.  Once you have it hosted then you can write your signature properly and if you run into issues, I'll try to assist you but until then there isn't anything I or anyone else can do.  Hope you understand.

Established Contributor
Posts: 505
Registered: ‎12-25-2016
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES


Irish80 wrote:

You need to save any images like the Chase credit card in your link and host them somewhere like imgur.com.  You can't put in the image to a website and have it work in your signature.  Once you have it hosted then you can write your signature properly and if you run into issues, I'll try to assist you but until then there isn't anything I or anyone else can do.  Hope you understand.


Technically, I am not very savy at all. Can you elaborate somemore please. Explain in a little more depth please

....
Started rebuilding 1/14 Scores were mid 400's Today scores are knocking on 700's across the board Total CL 100K THICK FILE
Moderator
Posts: 14,332
Registered: ‎10-07-2014
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES


meatman1 wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

You need to save any images like the Chase credit card in your link and host them somewhere like imgur.com.  You can't put in the image to a website and have it work in your signature.  Once you have it hosted then you can write your signature properly and if you run into issues, I'll try to assist you but until then there isn't anything I or anyone else can do.  Hope you understand.


Technically, I am not very savy at all. Can you elaborate somemore please. Explain in a little more depth please


When you find a credit card image that you want to use, right click on the image and it will you the option to 'save as'.  You save the image to your computer and sign up for a free picture hosting site such as imgur.com  Once you do that you then upload the image to imgur and then you will have a url link for the image.  You have to use that url in the html code for your signature.  

Established Contributor
Posts: 505
Registered: ‎12-25-2016
0 Kudos

Re: IMAGES


Irish80 wrote:

meatman1 wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

You need to save any images like the Chase credit card in your link and host them somewhere like imgur.com.  You can't put in the image to a website and have it work in your signature.  Once you have it hosted then you can write your signature properly and if you run into issues, I'll try to assist you but until then there isn't anything I or anyone else can do.  Hope you understand.


Technically, I am not very savy at all. Can you elaborate somemore please. Explain in a little more depth please


When you find a credit card image that you want to use, right click on the image and it will you the option to 'save as'.  You save the image to your computer and sign up for a free picture hosting site such as imgur.com  Once you do that you then upload the image to imgur and then you will have a url link for the image.  You have to use that url in the html code for your signature.  


here is what I get...look at my signature

....
Started rebuilding 1/14 Scores were mid 400's Today scores are knocking on 700's across the board Total CL 100K THICK FILE

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.