pizzadude

Inactive time for logout ??

Before the recent upgrade to MyFICO, I believe that you could be inactive for 2 hours before the site would automatically log out.    Now it seems to be reduced to 1 hour or maybe less.

Can this be reset back to 2 hours ?   Thanks !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

Re: Inactive time for logout ??

pizzadude wrote:

Before the recent upgrade to MyFICO, I believe that you could be inactive for 2 hours before the site would automatically log out.    Now it seems to be reduced to 1 hour or maybe less.

Hi pizzadude,

I just checked and the "Period of inactivity before auto-logoff (minutes)" is still set at 120 minutes.  I'll check to see if there has been issues reported with the new upgrade.

mod.moose
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Mine would log me out before 2 hours before the upgrade.  I just thought something had changed with the forums behnd the scenes.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
pizzadude

Hmmm, ok, thanks Moose ~ maybe I'm not watching the clock correctly... :smileytongue:   Or has anything changed with regards to what constitutes inactivity  ?  Like just reading posts or refreshing ?

Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

[ Edited ]

I'm going to do a time test now and see what happens.  

ETA:  1 hour and 14 minutes and didn't get logged out.  Will test now for longer.  

ETA:  Starting second test.  Had to end early, but stayed on for 1 hour 27 minutes.

mod.moose
Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

Last night I was able to do a test for just a couple of minutes under two hours and was able to stay logged in.   I'll see what I can find out for those of you who haven't been able to.

mod.moose
Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

mod-moose wrote:

Last night I was able to do a test for just a couple of minutes under two hours and was able to stay logged in.   I'll see what I can find out for those of you who haven't been able to.

Its 2 hours of me like clockwork.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

pizzadude wrote:

I've been told that it might be that your computer has an old cookie and you should try cleaning your cache and cookies.  Please let me know if this helps.

mod.moose
pizzadude

[ Edited ]

Thanks !!  I think I'm ok ~ I had to reboot yesterday and everything seems back to normal now.

Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

pizzadude wrote:

Thanks !!  I think I'm ok ~ I had to reboot yesterday and everything seems back to normal now.

Great news!  (Those darn cookie crumbs...they get into everything!  :smileyvery-happy: )

Thanks for letting me know.

mod.moose

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}