guiness56

Keep getting this message

[ Edited ]
Administrator
KaLin

Re: Keep getting this message

There are a couple of situations where you might see this message:

1.  If you happen to inadvertently hit the Post button more than once

2.  If you're trying to copy/paste from a Word document without using the Word Editor in the toolbar.

If neither of these situations apply, please describe what's going on before yoou get the message.

Thanks!!

Scroll over cards for limits and APR's. Total credit available $44.8K, utilization 12%, FICO score 752 (rebuilt from low score of 540 in May, 2005) Entered the garden 11/5/2013; In the Garden until 02/2016

guiness56

I was trying to reply to a thread and I kept getting that message. 

I saw the first time someone must have posted at the exact time as I did, so I understood why I got it.   But, I kept getting it later when I tried again.  I would wait 2 or 3 minutes and try again and still get it.   I finally just gave up.

It isn't the first time it has happened and I have no clue as to why.

Administrator
KaLin

At this point, I can only say it must have been some kind of glitch with the server.  However, if it keeps happening, or others also post about the issue, I'll file a ticket to investigate it further. 

Scroll over cards for limits and APR's. Total credit available $44.8K, utilization 12%, FICO score 752 (rebuilt from low score of 540 in May, 2005) Entered the garden 11/5/2013; In the Garden until 02/2016

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}