Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeps logging out?

tag
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

Keeps logging out?

I have no idea if this is a bug or a feature, but when I'm logged in to the forums, that logged in status doesn't carry over if I click on the honking big "myFICO" in the corner to look at my dashboard. And if I do re-log in and go to the dashboard, clicking on certain links there forces to me re-re-log in. This happens on Firebox and Edge for me. The forums and dashboard are the same account, so why am I constantly having to reenter my name and password?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Keeps logging out?

@CrankyDave wrote:

I have no idea if this is a bug or a feature, but when I'm logged in to the forums, that logged in status doesn't carry over if I click on the honking big "myFICO" in the corner to look at my dashboard. And if I do re-log in and go to the dashboard, clicking on certain links there forces to me re-re-log in. This happens on Firebox and Edge for me. The forums and dashboard are the same account, so why am I constantly having to reenter my name and password?

I'll leave the 'feature or bug' debate to others, but the login not carrying over from the dashboard to the forum (or vice versa) is normal behavior.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.