cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login option And navigational header have disappeared from the "Connect with the Community" page

tag
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Login option And navigational header have disappeared from the "Connect with the Community" page

I noticed this behavior on several devices today. I now have to go to My Account, sign in, then I can click on Connect with the Community. The navigational header has completely disappeared, and along with them the option to log into the forums directly. Now you only see the header if you're drilled down to a specific forum. Here's what it looks like now, and what it used to look like: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: Login option And navigational header have disappeared from the "Connect with the Community&

I am having a similar problem. The only way I can log in at all now is to go to "My Account," then enter some particular topic area on the forums, then click sign in.

If I try to go directly to "Connect with the Community" (either before or after logging in via "My Account" I am locked out of using the forums.

The missing login elements are exactly as DeeBee shows. Hope this gets fixed pronto.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Login option And navigational header have disappeared from the "Connect with the Community&

Ditto. Please fix.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone. We're aware of the issue and are looking into a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, this seems to be a solution in the meantime: the login option and nav header should appear if you're in any of the specific forums (e.g., if you go to the Credit Cards forum, the nav header should still be there). An easier way to log in until we figure out what's causing the problem. 

Message 5 of 8
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

There should also be a "Sign in" option in the Quick Links on the right (you might have to scroll down some to see it).

Pic for reference: http://s7.postimg.org/gqxnhar3f/login.jpg

Message 6 of 8
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Worked as normal this morning, so thank you!

Appreciate the quick response and suggested temporary fixes in the meantime.

Message 7 of 8
Pway
Valued Contributor

I had the problem last night, but it's working fine this morning.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.