Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problems and others with the new site

Re: Login problems and others with the new site

EW800 wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

EW800 wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

The log in issues are being experienced by quite a few people and this is being worked on.

Thanks, Irish.  Do you by chance know if the issues with the new look of the forum (literally painful to read) are being looked at?  

All of the complaints are being reviewed.  Some things will undoubtedly be fixed but I can't make any promises as to what changes, if any, will be made to the site's appearance.  The Mods can only pass along what we see posted and give our input but ultimately these types of decisions are made by the FICO and Lithium staff. I know that's not the answer you want to hear but that's the situation.  I do ask that posters try to be patient while the issues are being addresed.

Thank you, Irish!   Sincerely appreciate all that you and the other mods do for the forum!  

Just so you know the Admins have documented all of the issues that have been posted here and elsewhere and are doing their best to address them.  The complaints arent being ignored and I can assure everyone that they and the rest of us want everyone to enjoy the new design.  As we know more, myself and the other Mods will do our best to keep everyone informed.