Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Love the new site!

Yeah, but some features are gone :-(
Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, this new site is 10x worse than before...I can’t post a pic from my phone and the conversations look weird when replying to the quote....so frustrating.
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you ever sit in the front row at the movie theater? That is what the new site feels like.
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

My grandparents have their phones and computers zoomed in to 200% cause they can't see the regular font size. That is what this new site looks like. I'm tired of having to scroll and scroll and scroll just to read a single post.
Message 5 of 25
Hex
Valued Contributor

The new site is horrible. Might not be worth the the effort.   Smiley Sad

Anyone know of a way to switch back to prior version? I guess it doesn't matter because I won't be able to find your answer anyway.........

Message 6 of 25
Legal_Girl
Frequent Contributor

Not impressed at all. Change can be good but unfortunately, not this time
Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014. Thanks to the VA and NFCU. FICOs EQ - 786/EX - 782/TU - 778/Quicksilver $3,500 / Cred 1 $2,875 / 1st Natl $4,250/ Kohls Visa $5k / Mercury MC $5,850 / NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rew $27k/ Lowes $25k / Best Buy Visa $11k/ NFCU LOC $15k / Walmart MC $7.5k / Chase Freedom Unlimited $1,500 / Discover IT $27,000 / Discover IT Chrome $21,500 / Citi DC $7,300 / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $17,500 / Citi Simplicity $18,500 / Citi Premier $8,200 / Care Credit $10k/ AMEX Gold - NSL / Chase Sapphire Preferred $20,500
Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL!  That's so true.  I keep thinking that I some how zoomed in X00%.  

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like more thumbs down responses than thumbs up.  I agree with the majority, as I preferred the old interface over this new one.

Message 9 of 25
Kidcat
Established Contributor

The font is giant.  Hurts my eyes.  I hope they fix it

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.