Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Theme

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Mobile Theme

Thanks for finally adding a much needed mobile theme. Much easier to access and use the forums now. The only thing I would suggest is to add the option so it tells others you're using mobile Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Re: Mobile Theme

i just got this today too. its a lot better now

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 2 of 11
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

Thanks for the feedback -- glad you are enjoying the new mobile version!

Message 3 of 11
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

The replay bos is herrorible cant see what i.m typing
AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 4 of 11
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

A few people have reported this issue but it works okay for others; we're working a fix for this. 

Message 5 of 11
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I think someone forgot to close the <center> coding, the entire mobile theme is centered and doesn't look good. I prefer left alignment like here on the standard theme. Otherwise a really nice mobile forum, looks great.

Message 6 of 11
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

Looks like the blue box when typing from an iPhone has been fixed!
mod.moose
Message 7 of 11
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

I think someone forgot to close the <center> coding, the entire mobile theme is centered and doesn't look good. I prefer left alignment like here on the standard theme. Otherwise a really nice mobile forum, looks great.

+1!

@Also, the subforums should probably list on the main page or the full forum path @ the top like it is on full screen.  Going from a post in CCs to BK used to be 2 clicks/loads (one to main, one to BK subforum), now it's 5. Up (to CCs), Up (to Types of Credit), Up (to main), Rebuilding Header, BK header.

Finally, has anyone noticed that using the "Back" button on an Android requires 2 "backs" (first takes you to the top of the thread, second takes you back).

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 8 of 11
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I agree that it takes too many steps to get to where you wanna go. I prefer to see a full list of all the forms and subforums
Message 9 of 11
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@mxp114 wrote:

Hi mxp114,

I noticed the same thing with the text being "centered" on my iPhone but it looks like that's been fixed too!

mod.moose
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.