Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Quote

tag
Chala
Contributor

Multi Quote

I would like to quote multiple answers is there any way?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multi Quote

@Chala wrote:

I would like to quote multiple answers is there any way?

There is because people do it all the tme but it's a feature that I have never used extensively.  As far as I kow the only way to do it by using the HTML. You would have to copy the text you want and use the HTML link you see when you go to reply to a post.

Looks like this:

<blockquote><hr>Chala wrote:<br>
<p>I would like to quote multiple answers is there any way?</p>
<hr></blockquote>

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did this from another of you threads and it wasn't difficult if you open a second window and quote and then copy the HTML code and then insert into the HTML box of your reply:

@Chala wrote:

Hi folks, i have not been on in a while, and i also have not checked my fico score in a long while. Last it was mid to high 600s. My question is this, can anyone recommened a card where there is a high percentage rate that i will be approved, and receive the card quickly. Please excuse if i am vague. Thank you!

test

@Dave4fun wrote:

Good chance with Discover Card. Check out their website. You can get your FICO score for free (even though not a card holder) and then check to see if qualifed for the card. 

test

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Cap1.. Try the pre-qual site and see what shows up.  Other pre-qual sites around as well, but most likely depending on profile Cap1 will be the most generous.. Although it all depends on what you are looking for and without AAoA, Util, Inquiries, Fico Scores, DTI, etc we can only speculate.  You should apply for the card you want and can use vs. what you can get approved for as nothing in the credit life is guranteed.

test

Message 3 of 4
Chala
Contributor

thanks Irish80

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.