Frequent Contributor
BUN

My status as "valued member" is now listed as "new contributor" and I joined in May 2024.

Help! What's going on???

Last APP 7/25/14 In the garden until 7/25/16

Starting Score: Nov 2013 575
Current Score: EQ 685 EX 708 TU 719
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

My Wallet - Best Buy MC,2K Costco Amex,6.2K Barclay WMC,3K Friedman's,4K and a Visa from Redwood Credit Union with 9% APR.2K. Kohls $300. This list does not include my AU accounts.
pizzadude

Re: My status as "valued member" is now listed as "new contributor" and I joined

Take a look at this link in the user guidelines board:   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Coming-Soon-New-Member-Ranks/td-p/951100

Your rank is based on a combination of several factors, including post count, time spent online, etc...

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}