cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO??? I BOUGHT TU & EX SCORES & NO UPDATED REPORT...

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

MyFICO??? I BOUGHT TU & EX SCORES & NO UPDATED REPORT...

MyFICO???  I BOUGHT TU & EX SCORES & NO UPDATED REPORT... WHAT GIVES??  I got an alert during dinner.  I join the 700 club with Equifax.  Score went up from 693 to 704....an 11 pt jump!!  Kewl Beans!  I know its because of my playing my scores by leaving a 40+% util on my CU CC.  My TU score was already at 710 before the new util reported 0% so I buy the update....it goes to checkout...paid....click "see your purchase" goes to my member page.....and it is the same score from 7/14.  I call MyFico CS# and they are supposed to be open to 9pm EST and I'm on hold for 15 minutes with no answer and I hang up at 9pm.  So like an idiot I go ahead and pay for the EX score and I get the same result!  What gives?  I checked my bank acct and both payments were deducted but no update.

I went to the support page and sent them an email and it says they will respond in 2 business days........what gives MyFico???  This was the day I was waiting for to see all 3 scores over 700 and this is my reward? 

Not a happy camper!!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.