Frequent Contributor
signguy17

MyFICO??? I BOUGHT TU & EX SCORES & NO UPDATED REPORT...

MyFICO???  I BOUGHT TU & EX SCORES & NO UPDATED REPORT... WHAT GIVES??  I got an alert during dinner.  I join the 700 club with Equifax.  Score went up from 693 to 704....an 11 pt jump!!  Kewl Beans!  I know its because of my playing my scores by leaving a 40+% util on my CU CC.  My TU score was already at 710 before the new util reported 0% so I buy the update....it goes to checkout...paid....click "see your purchase" goes to my member page.....and it is the same score from 7/14.  I call MyFico CS# and they are supposed to be open to 9pm EST and I'm on hold for 15 minutes with no answer and I hang up at 9pm.  So like an idiot I go ahead and pay for the EX score and I get the same result!  What gives?  I checked my bank acct and both payments were deducted but no update.

I went to the support page and sent them an email and it says they will respond in 2 business days........what gives MyFico???  This was the day I was waiting for to see all 3 scores over 700 and this is my reward? 

Not a happy camper!!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+