Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Forums

tag
RonDawg
Contributor

MyFico Forums

I am sure this has been asked already but.... When I sign in to MyFico.com I no longer have the link to MyFico Forums.  Is this just me or is everyone having this problem? 

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: MyFico Forums

I just click on the community thing on the far right side.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 2 of 6
trix_r_4_kids
Regular Contributor

It could be your browser.  I was having similar problems using Firefox.  When I switched to Google Chrome, I was able to see the link again.

I used to post my scores here. However, I'm prone to motion sickness and the ups and downs were nauseating.
Message 3 of 6
RonDawg
Contributor

@Repo-ed wrote:

I just click on the community thing on the far right side.

exactly that is what is missing now...   I am using Internet Exploder v10 Smiley Sad

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
Message 4 of 6
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Apparently it's only an issue with IE -- we are working on a fix right now, but in the meantime, you can still navigate to the community by scrolling all the way down a page and clicking one of the links under Community in the footer.

Message 5 of 6
RonDawg
Contributor

All Fixed... Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.