New Contributor
ap84

MyFico Scorewatch - Why can't I purchase

I am trying to purchase the myfico score watch and everytime I select to submit the order the page refreshes and the order does not go through. The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago. This is beyond frustrating. Has this happened to anyone else?

Starting Score: 508, 532, 558
Current Score: 522, 547 564
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
ap84

Re: MyFico Scorewatch - Why can't I purchase

Anyone????????

Valued Contributor
takeshi74

[ Edited ]

You really need to give any discussion forum more than an hour for responses and even for longer times a repsonse isn't guaranteed.  If you urgently need a response then a discussion forum is the wrong place to ask.

Have you tried contacting myFICO?  Have you tried any basic troubleshooting such as using another browser and/or another computer to rule oiut whether it's an issue specific to your browser and/or machine?

New Contributor
ap84

That was snappy.. I am no longer interested in any of the products. I had a lender pull my credit yesterday so I know what I need to work on and I also know my score. Thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+