Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name Change

tag
Phizzle
New Contributor

Name Change

Hi,

I hit the enter button by accident Smiley Happy. Can I have my name changed to Phikizzle, please?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Name Change

That name is already takenSmiley Sad. If you wanted to, you could use the search feature by selecting "Users" in the drop down box. Might help in narrowing down a new name.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 11
Phizzle
New Contributor

Ah, you are right. I actually think that is my account. Smiley Indifferent. I believe I made that and then realized you can use your login for the MyFico site itself. Is there any way for me to retrieve that account? The "forgot your login id or password" link only allows me to reset this one since it is tied to the MyFico account. Or is that account lost forever?

Thanks

** Edit. Please disregard. I see the method to go about fixing this.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey,

Lol. Phi here!

So I was able to remember my login info for this account. I e-mailed earlier, but it looks like the info I sent was wrong. Can I have this name changed to Phizzle? Or you can delete this account if possible? I would like to make Phikizzle available for my main account.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 11
Phizzle
New Contributor

And then have this name changed to Phikizzle?

Apologies, I know this is a lot like work.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I would like to make Phikizzle available for my main account.

If you want to use Phikizzle, log in and post under that name, and don't use the other. Unfortunately profiles can't be merged or deleted, but they can be made inactive if not used.

Message 6 of 11
Phizzle
New Contributor

Umm. Okay... Can you change this name to Phizzle then?

Message 7 of 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

So no to "Phikizzle"? Just confirm and I'll change "Phi" to "Phizzle" and I'll find a way to lock up "Phikizzle". 

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are able to change this to Phizzle and Phi to Phikizzle, that would be awesome. Otherwise, yes to confirm.

Message 9 of 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are able to change this to Phizzle and Phi to Phikizzle, that would be awesome. Otherwise, yes to confirm.

Unfortunately no. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.