Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with adding attachments and quoting

tag
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Need help with adding attachments and quoting

I'm using Firefox.

I can't see to find any options that will let me attach images/pictures/etc or quote someone else's posts. Can someone help?

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Need help with adding attachments and quoting

Hi madmann26,

To quote another post, you can click on the "Quote" button at the upper right of the text editor.

For uploading images, click on the "tree" icon next to the chain in the text editor toolbar above and navigate to the image you want to upload.

If you want to add an attachment, that is available at the bottom of the text editor under the subscriptions header.  If you need any further help, feel free to send me a PM or reply here.

KaLin

Message 2 of 4
madmann26
Valued Contributor

KaLin,

Thanks,

What I am looking for is an option to add an attachment from my computer, not from a link. Is that possible?

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 3 of 4
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Unfortunately, that feature is not one that the community members can utilize at this time.

However, there are several free image hosting sites where you can upload an image and then link to it to as described earlier include it in your post.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.