Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New report

Sorry if this has been answered already but on the 3 bureau monitoring product the scores on my dashboard are the updated scores and the scores in the 3 report view are the scores based on report info from when I signed up. My question is: If I purchase a new Report, say TU for instance will I get the most recent score and will the score update in that view (the 3 report, side by side view)? That TU score is about 60 points higher now than when I signed up and I don't like seeing that score when I go in that view.  Petty, I know, but it bugs me.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New report

I bought a report and no it doesnt. When you go to reports its a separate report to view. You can't view it within the side by side three report view, you have to view it by itself. Maybe if I would have bought all three of them but I didnt need the others. It did give me a new score too. It's a different layout of the three reports I got when I signed up. A little more interesting to look at. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.