Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News Page

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

News Page

Other forums I know have a "News Page" where links, and legally acceptable partial stoties below those links, are regularly posted, usually by volunteer board members.  Obviously, the news and links posted are relevant to the subject nature of the board!!

Just a thought, brought on by several good news links that have been posted, and then dropped off the first page of the forum.  A news page keeps such things available longer, and any really relevant ones can be stuck.

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: News Page

Sounds like a great idea Midnight.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am all for it

Message 3 of 12
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

How about a new forum dedicated to cell phone inqs?

LOL

Never gets old. Smiley Tongue
Message 4 of 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:
Other forums I know have a "News Page" where links, and legally acceptable partial stoties below those links, are regularly posted, usually by volunteer board members.  Obviously, the news and links posted are relevant to the subject nature of the board!!

Just a thought, brought on by several good news links that have been posted, and then dropped off the first page of the forum.  A news page keeps such things available longer, and any really relevant ones can be stuck.

Great idea, Midnight!   Let's do it!   Did I hear you volunteer to run it?  I'll help.

-Barry
Message 5 of 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@Barry wrote:

Great idea, Midnight!   Let's do it!   Did I hear you volunteer to run it?  I'll help.

-Barry

Sorry, I provide ideas only Smiley Very Happy I have done my share of newsgathering and updating in the past, I will quite happily leave it others to do the work this time round Smiley Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 06-27-2007 10:33 AM

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 06-27-2007 10:33 AM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'll do it!

Barry wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

-Barry

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a good idea...most Internet fora of this nature have a sub-board dedicated to news releases germane to the topic.
Message 8 of 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

I will start this up soon....
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is a great idea....when you search for credit articles on the web, you always have to weed through a bunch of credit repair agencies and consumer counselinf sites.  awesome.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.