Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Posts Question

tag
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Number of Posts Question

I just noticed that the forum states I have posted 37 posts.  That is incorrect.  I have posted many more posts than that.  Any explanation for why it is so incorrect?

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: Number of Posts Question

Posts in SmorgasBoard do not count so if the majority of your posts were there then that would explain the discrepancy.

Message 2 of 7
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Actually, most of my posts have been in all the other forums.  About a month ago, I did have to change my log in; is it possible that impacted the number of posts I have made?

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 3 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

Actually, most of my posts have been in all the other forums.  About a month ago, I did have to change my log in; is it possible that impacted the number of posts I have made?

Post counts are login specific so they would be associated with your former log in.

Message 4 of 7
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

In order to log in, I had to change to my e-mail address and change the password.  I used to log in using my username (IncrsCreditScore).  Is there any way those posts prior to the change can be counted and added to the current number, Gdale6?

Message 5 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

In order to log in, I had to change to my e-mail address and change the password.  I used to log in using my username (IncrsCreditScore).  Is there any way those posts prior to the change can be counted and added to the current number, Gdale6?

I see the 2 accounts. At this time there is no way to combine the posts into one and the count cannot be increased manually on your new account.

Message 6 of 7
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

That is a real bummer.  No way of merging the number of posts.  It would seem that there should be a workaround for this type situation.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.