Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pages Loading Super Slow....9/26 UPDATE: Mobile Version Now Super Slow

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Pages Loading Super Slow....9/26 UPDATE: Mobile Version Now Super Slow

Every since last night the forum pages have been loading super slow. It's quite aggravating having to wait 3 mins plus to move from page to page. Another member confirmed they are having the same issue.

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Pages Loading Super Slow

@baller4life wrote:
Every since last night the forum pages have been loading super slow. It's quite aggravating having to wait 3 mins plus to move from page to page. Another member confirmed they are having the same issue.

I'm having the exact same problem.  While anywhere on the site, I'm basically at dial-up speed... I'm all about a 'blast from the past', but not like this.  Smiley Sad

Over the weekend (I think early Sunday AM?) the site was down for several hours, and when it came back up many of the little things that have been misbehaving seemed to be fixed... I actually made a mental note of how smooth the experience was.  But then there was another semi-down time a couple of days ago - I got the maintenance message where the marketing usually is at the top of the screen and the perpetual loading started again (the back-end cookies seem to be hanging), but I could still post - and now this has started. 

I'm hoping the 'powers that be' are aware and already working on it.

Message 2 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.  All morning not able to open/load. I initially thought it was the browser I was using and then switched. But encountered this on another browser.  Hopefully, it gets fixed soon!

Message 3 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

The same with me. I had to wait forever just to reply to this post.

Message 4 of 66
Pway
Valued Contributor

I am having the same issues as well.  I thought it was my computer but after I cleaned my browser and cookies I see now it is only on myFICO.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone having trouble signing in on the boards and load screens!

For over a month now when I go to sign in to the boards I have to physically tap on a topic then choose someones post then sign in before it will allow me to log in. Which is frustrating, since before all I had to do is to be signed in to member area.
Also for the past week after doing all the above, when I hit on a topic or anything for that matter I have to wait up to 2 minutes for a page to load up. Every single press of any header and 2 minute wait.
Its making the site unusable. And I cant do anything else till it loads up.
I do 99% of my site seeing with my S7 phone and has been really frustrating. The bad thing is I don't know if it's my phone causing the problem,sprints lines,or the site thats causing the problem.
Anyone else having issues. Thanks
Message 6 of 66
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Is anyone having trouble signing in on the boards and load screens!

The sign on issue has been reported and it's been going on for well over a month - so far its not fixed.

Message 7 of 66
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
For over a month now when I go to sign in to the boards I have to physically tap on a topic then choose someones post then sign in before it will allow me to log in. Which is frustrating, since before all I had to do is to be signed in to member area.
Also for the past week after doing all the above, when I hit on a topic or anything for that matter I have to wait up to 2 minutes for a page to load up. Every single press of any header and 2 minute wait.
Its making the site unusable. And I cant do anything else till it loads up.
I do 99% of my site seeing with my S7 phone and has been really frustrating. The bad thing is I don't know if it's my phone causing the problem,sprints lines,or the site thats causing the problem.
Anyone else having issues. Thanks

In the 5 minutes it takes for this to load, I'll try to answer....NO IT IS NOT YOUR PHONE.....IT IS THIS BOARD!!!! +1000

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 8 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Peeps, was about to toss my phone out the window. Took a solid 5 minutes to get to your messages, between signing in,getting to the right page,just to check your message.
This has got to stop...Arggggghhh
No problem on the fico score side just trying to read posts.
Message 9 of 66
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

There would probably be hundreds of responses to this post if it did not take 10 minutes to respond...even dial-up was never this slow...now I'll hit post and wait another 5 minutes for it to post...Does MyFico have IT help...please do something!!!!

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 10 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.