Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pages Loading Super Slow....9/26 UPDATE: Mobile Version Now Super Slow

tag
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Re: Pages Loading Super Slow

@Kenny wrote:

I've alerted the admins to this issue.. and I'm sure they're putting in a ticket with the IT people. We've just got to wait the server issues out for right now. Hang in there guys! Smiley Wink 

Thank You Kenny....you are our hero!!!!

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 21 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is anyone having trouble signing in on the boards and load screens!

Have seen the down for maintenance a lot the last month.  Most times you can still login, no major issues otherwise.  I think two days ago I wasn't able to login.

Tonight though the site is loading extremely slow.....

Message 22 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For me, the file int2.myfico.com/Include/Adobe/mbox.js is the culprit. It takes a long time to load and blocks the site from rendering.

I'm not sure if it's the same for everybody, but you might try adding that to your ad blocking filters. If not, try looking at the network section of your browser's developer console when myFICO loads to find what file is blocking.

This is 100% correct.  Site has been completely useless today as it's taking so long to load.  I just added the link above to my adblock plus filter and the site is working normally now.  Thank you

This should be a good indicator to those working on the problem what the issue is and hopefully it can be resolved quickly

Message 23 of 66
sarge12
Senior Contributor

OK...now if someone could just tell me how to add filters

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
Message 24 of 66
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Every since last night the forum pages have been loading super slow. It's quite aggravating having to wait 3 mins plus to move from page to page. Another member confirmed they are having the same issue.

I started at 3 am this morning PST.  Only three posts.  Slower than dial up.

If I wish to be persistent, I can toss some garbage, mix a drink, grab some lunch, clean the cat litter, organize the house, etc.  I am getting some work out time.  I also disabled the blocker, white listed myfico, and it is still painful.  Usually just give up and play sudoku. 

Whatever they did, they need to roll it back, or pay lithium more money.  Dunno how long will hang out after this post.  You know it is bad when the first page of credit card forums (50 threads per page) has posts from the previous day left over.  Not getting the advertising hits.

Signature needs updating
Message 25 of 66
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

For me, the file int2.myfico.com/Include/Adobe/mbox.js is the culprit. It takes a long time to load and blocks the site from rendering.

I'm not sure if it's the same for everybody, but you might try adding that to your ad blocking filters. If not, try looking at the network section of your browser's developer console when myFICO loads to find what file is blocking.

This is 100% correct.  Site has been completely useless today as it's taking so long to load.  I just added the link above to my adblock plus filter and the site is working normally now.  Thank you

This should be a good indicator to those working on the problem what the issue is and hopefully it can be resolved quickly

Agreed. I was able to add this link to my AdBlock, and now I am able to browse the forums as usual. 

Message 26 of 66
sarge12
Senior Contributor

It says this site is powered by lithium....might I suggest some alkalines maybe...those batteries are dead, totally running on empty. My first modem was a dial-up at 9600bps, but it was blazing fast compared to the page load speeds we are getting here. Whatever they did during the maintenence this past weekend, they need to undo. Note that 9600bps was 1984 technology.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
Message 27 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iheartwings wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed. I was able to add this link to my AdBlock, and now I am able to browse the forums as usual. 

I tried to add this to AB, and was unable to.

Clearly there is a huge problem.

MF, you are losing out on a ton of traffic and revenue, and you should see this in your stats.    I hope it gets fixed very soon.

Message 28 of 66
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@iheartwings wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried to add this to AB, and was unable to.

Clearly there is a huge problem.

MF, you are losing out on a ton of traffic and revenue, and you should see this in your stats.    I hope it gets fixed very soon.

Added with no problem,  Site running smooth again.

Message 29 of 66
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Is anyone having trouble signing in on the boards and load screens!

Add this to your add blocker software (AdBlockPlus, etc)...

int2.myfico.com/Include/Adobe/mbox.js

It will fix the problem.

Message 30 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.